[004] My PTC evaluation

I will begin to make my own evaluation of ptcs that I'll join. As oldest is my registration on a ptc, more strict is my evaluation, because I will know ptc better and I'll read more feedback of it.
The evaluation criteria, which I'm going to use are:
Média de Ads
Average Number of Paid Ads
Earnings per Ad
Earnings per Referral
Average Daily Earnings (with 1 referral) (2x)
Bonus and Offers
Minimum Payout (2x)
Payment Speed (2x)
Payment Type
Ease of Use
Comunication with Staff Online Since
Total Members
General Feedback (3x)

As some criteria are more important than other, will value 2 or 3 times more.
The evaluation will result on a Top 10 with the best PTCs, on sidebar and on Top10. (Do not have any responsibility for what happens on these these sites; I'll just share here information which I've absorbed, to be useful to those who are joining this world or already in that.)

0 comentários:

Post a Comment